The PSA Lifestyle Insurance Plan offers various plans, to cater for your needs and unique value added benefits.
Benefits payable in respect of a child is subject to statutory limitations:
- Child less than 6 years a maximum of R10 000
- Child 6 to (including) 13 years a maximum of R30 000.
Waiting periods applicable for death due to natural causes:
- 60 years and under at inception: 6 months
- Over 60 years at inception: 9 months
- A 12 month waiting period applies to the R20 000 & R30 000 benefit, across all age categories.
Terms and Conditions apply. For more info download the application form and brochure.
TO DOWNLOAD A DEBIT ORDER AUTHORIZATION BROCHURE AND APPLICATION FORM, PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO DOWNLOAD A SALARY DEDUCTION AUTHORIZATION BROCHURE AND APPLICATION FORM, PLEASE CLICK HERE
|Underwritten by||Administrated by|
Hollard Life Assurance Company Ltd (Reg. No. 1993/001405/06), THE BEST Funeral Society Pty Ltd (Reg. No. 1997/005812/07), Mahala Loyalty Programme (PTY) Ltd (Reg. 2001/030145/07) are authorised Financial Services Providers.
Terms & Conditions apply and will be set-out in your policy certificate.